If you are a true Harry Potter Fans like us then this Harry Potter Warner Bros Museum is the ultimate tour you must visit. The museum is located in Leavesden, 20 miles outside London.
You can get there by shuttle bus from Watford Junction, by car and in style by Bus transfer (From Kings Cross/Victoria/Birmingham) which you can purchase together with the entrance ticket. All tickets to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London must be pre-booked and access is only available to those with a valid booking confirmation. We booked our tickets prior to the trip and paid GBP 63/person.
What to expect during the tour
- Step inside and discover the actual Great Hall
- Explore Dumbledore’s office and discover never-before-seen treasures.
- Step onto the famous cobbles of Diagon Alley, featuring the shop fronts of Ollivanders wand shop, Flourish and Blotts, the Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Wizarding Bank and Eeylops Owl Emporium.
- See iconic props from the films, including Harry’s Nimbus 2000 and Hagrid’s motorcycle.
- Learn how creatures were brought to life with green screen effects, animatronics and life-sized models.
- Rediscover other memorable sets from the film series, including the Gryffindor common room, the boys dormitory, Hagrid’s hut, Potion’s classroom and Professor Umbridge’s office at the Ministry of Magic.
Gryffindor common room and dormitory
The Death eaters
The dining room
Second section outdoor
Tom Riddle gravestone
Knight bus, Hagrid’s motor and Ron’s dad car
And lastly the grand Hogwart Castle
The Museum definitely lived up to our expectation and was one of the highlight of our London trip ❤️ Prepared to spend 2/3 of your day here.