More about the studio: http://www.wbstudiotour.co.uk/
What to expect during the tour: http://www.londontoolkit.com/tours/golden_harry_potter.html
– Step inside and discover the actual Great Hall
– Explore Dumbledore’s office and discover never-before-seen treasures.
– Step onto the famous cobbles of Diagon Alley, featuring the shop fronts of Ollivanders wand shop, Flourish and Blotts, the Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Wizarding Bank and Eeylops Owl Emporium.
– See iconic props from the films, including Harry’s Nimbus 2000 and Hagrid’s motorcycle.
– Learn how creatures were brought to life with green screen effects, animatronics and life-sized models.
– Rediscover other memorable sets from the film series, including the Gryffindor common room, the boys dormitory, Hagrid’s hut, Potion’s classroom and Professor Umbridge’s office at the Ministry of Magic.
Ticket price+return shuttle to London GBP 63/person
It is that expensive, you have to be a fan to pay this price.
Gryffindor common room and dormitory
The Death eaters
The dining room
Second section outdoor
Tom Riddle gravestone
Knight bus, Hagrid’s motor and Ron’s dad car
And lastly the grand Hogwart castle